Having the right skincare routine
If you want to start having the perfect skincare routine, first, there are a few things you need to make sure of. You need to know what type of skin you have because not all regimens are suitable for all skin types. Actually, it can have adverse effects on it in case you use the wrong formula.
How to understand what type of skin you have?Dry – If your face feels tight and pores aren’t noticeable to the eye.
Normal – If your skin feels smooth and pores are barely visible. It’s also is neither dry or oily.
Oily – If your face is oily all over with visible pores.
Combination – If your skin feels smooth but has oiliness in the T-zone.
Get your beauty supplies in check
There’s literally zero points in maintaining good skincare rituals if you have not right beauty supplies.
1. Cleanser - Proper skin cleansing clears pores of debris to prevent dirt buildup, allowing the sebum oil to reach the skin surface unimpeded; decreasing the chances of a breakout.
2. Toner - Removes any last traces of dirt, grime, and impurities stuck in your pores after you wash your face.
3. Moisturizer - Reduces the chances of skin problems. Using the right kind of moisturizer for your skin can help maintain its balance.
4. SPF- helps to protect your skin from sun damages, also it helps to prevent skin cancer.
5. Clay Mask - helps to clean out pores on a more deeper level. Clay Maks removing dirt and oil and helps to prevent acne.
6. Eye Cream - helps to reduce the signs of aging by making skin brighter and tighten around your eyes.
7. Exfoliator - helps to improve skin texture by improving moisture absorption.
8. Serum - helps deeper deliver active ingredients into your skin. The skin becomes firmer, smoother, brighter.
9. Sleeping Mask - helps to restore your skin while you sleep. The benefits of overnight face masks may vary, but traditionally they are ultra-hydrating and formulated with concentrated anti-aging ingredients.
10. Lip balms - helps to repair and protect lips from cold temperatures and over-drying.
A fully comprehensive skincare regimen might seem daunting at first, but if you pick up products one by one and slowly integrate them into your routine there will be minimal extra stress added to your daily routine.
Beautiful skin does not take much to get back, but just a few good products and good habits of commitment. So just in time, it does not take long to start treating your skin with kindness and in return, softness and beauty will be yours to show off. A little effort will go along ways and the glow will show!
Awake Your Beautiful Skin